Everything from Pixel 2 is being either ported or made available in form of flashable zips like the official launcher, the live wallpapers, the Google lens and now it’s the Pixel 2’s boot-animation.
How to get the Pixel 2 Boot-animation on any android phone –
In order to get the Pixel 2 Boot-animation you need to have an unlocked boot-loader and should have a custom recovery installed (TWRP). Now Download the Pixel 2 boot-animation zip file from the link down below.
- Power off device and head into the fast-boot mode.
- Now head to the Recovery.
- Once into recovery, press Install and select the Pixel 2 boot-animation zip file that you downloaded.
- Swipe to confirm flash and voila while booting up you’ll enjoy the flashy new boot-animation of the Pixel 2.
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[su_box title=”Pros” box_color=”#00bf08″ radius=”4″][su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#0cc33e”]
[su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
[su_box title=”Cons” box_color=”#bf000a” radius=”4″][su_list icon=”icon: ban” icon_color=”#bf000a”]
- Forget your old animation
- You still cant buy the pixel
- Pixel has Blue tiny
- This was a joke
Things to keep in mind –
- Back-up the existing boot-animation through your ROOT browser just in-case something goes wrong.
- First boot will take up few minutes.
Download the Pixel 2 Boot-animation zip file from here – https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/themes/bootanimation-pixel-2-bootanimation-t3695988
Follow dhananjaytech.com for more such Android tricks like these.