Latest offers from Jio provide ₹2599 benefits on recharges of ₹399

1

The offers from Jio seem not only tempting but also never ending. Here has come up Jio with their new cashback offers that offer benefits upto ₹2599


Note –

1) Offer is applicable between 10th November – 25th November 2017.
2) ‎Offer valid only for Jio Prime Customers
3) ‎Cashbacks are applicable on My Jio and Wallet apps, they have their own T&C, all mentioned below.

Here’s a list of benefits when you do your Jio recharge via following wallets.

If you are a new Jio user and have not done any recharge before, use any wallet to do recharge of ₹399 and above and get ₹400 cashback in the form of 8 vouchers, ₹50 each. These vouchers can be used when you do any further recharge via MyJio App or Jio.com Vouchers can be redeemed only on MyJio App and Jio.com

Wallets applicable for this offer are MyJio App, PayTM, FreeCharge, Amazon Pay, AxisPay, PhonePe, Mobikwik*(which you actually should NOT use)

More cashbacks can be availed by using the wallets.

1) PayTM

New Jio customers use Promocode NEWJIO to get instant cashback of ₹50
Existing Jio customers use PAYTMJIO to get instant cashback of ₹15

2) Amazon Pay

₹99 cashback within 72 hours for new Jio customers as Amazon Pay balance.
₹20 cashback within 72 hours for existing Jio customers as Amazon Pay balance.
[No Promocode required]

3) PhonePe

₹75 instant cashback for new Jio customers.
₹30 instant cashback for existing Jio customers.
[No Promocode Required]

4) FreeCharge

New Jio customers use Promocode JIO50 to get ₹50 cashback.
No offer for existing Jio customers.

5) Axis Pay

₹100 cashback for new Jio customers.
₹35 cashback for existing Jio customers.
[No Promocode Required]

6) Mobikwik [DON’T USE IT] ₹300 cashback for New Jio customers by using Promocode NEWJIO
₹149 cashback for existing Jio customers by using Promocode JIO149

( *Why you should not use Mobikwik is that the cashback you get is actually Supercash, a currency of Mobikwik. In future, when you do any transaction on Mobikwik, you cannot use 100% of your supercash at once. Out of the total transaction amount you do, only 5% of it can be deducted from Supercash, you need to pay remaining 95% using your Credit/Debit card, Netbanking, etc. So it is not practical to avail it.)

More offerings from Jio include the benefits upto ₹2599.
• Get ₹399 off on any order of ₹1500 or above on Ajio.com
• ₹500 off on any purchases over ₹1999 on Reliancetrends.com
• Get ₹1000 off on Yatra.com for Round Trip domestic flights and ₹500 off on one-way single domestic flights.

Summing it up, Jio is providing loads of benefits to it’s customers. It might confuse you but we tried to make it as simple for you. So go and grab your deals now and do share this on your social media!

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here