It’s that time of the year again when MIUI gets an upgrade, and this year MIUI 10 is out now. So here’s our simple guide on how to install MIUI 10 on your supported Xiaomi device.
As of now, MIUI 10 is available only for some Xiaomi devices and you can check when the update will be available for your device from MIUI 10 release dates for all Xiaomi devices.
Firstly, you will need an unlocked bootloader and TWRP installed on your device. So you can refer our guides from here.
Pre requisite Downloads are
*Select arm64-8.1 for Redmi Note 5 Pro (Whyred) and arm64-8.0 for other devices)
1) Now download the MIUI 10 beta ROM for your Xiaomi device by selecting your device
2) Now boot your device into TWRP by turning it off and holding Volume up+Power button together.
3) If it shows device is encrypted then go to Wipe and wipe data of the device.
4) Now select the ROM zip file and swipe to confirm flash.
5) Now in the similar way, install compatible GApps for your device.
6) Flash the LazyFlasher zip file, do not skip this step else your device will not boot at all.
Done, now reboot your device into system. That’s it, you have successfully installed MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi device.