Ever wanted to cast YouTube videos and Google Play Music from your Phone to PC without using any external device? You’re at the right place.
How to cast YouTube videos and Google Play music from your Phone to your PC directly:
- Hit the link below which should take you to GitHub repository and download the Node-cast zip file. Node-cast acts as a Chromecast emulation using node.js
- After downloading it, Extract it
- On extracting it, you’ll see that Node-cast supports all the widely/broadly used Operating system from Linux (32 and 64bit) to MacOS to Windows (32 and 64bit).
- Open the folder that corresponds to your Operating system.
- Run the Node-cast application
- Fire up YouTube on your phone and hit on the “Cast” button on the upper right hand side and select the device to be Admin-PC and wait a couple of seconds and done.
- You can now make playlists on your phone and play them on your PC.
For more such cool tricks and Howtos follow dhananjaytech.com
Download Link : https://github.com/DaveBben/nodecast